Museum in MrągowoIn the years 1945–1965, there was no museum in Mrągowo. It was as late as 1966 that the Historical Regional Chamber under the supervision of the House of Culture was established, and through the decision of the Presidium of the Poviat National Council in Mrągowo in 1969, the Museum of the Mrągowo Region was established, transformed in 1975 into the Museum in Mrągowo, as a division of the Museum of Warmia and Masuria. Currently, the museum is located in the 19th-century Town Hall, and the building of the so-called Bosniak Guardhouse. The museum collects relics of the past of the region, poviat and city of Mrągowo from the field of archaeology, history and numismatics, ethnography, literature, contemporary and folk art. In the Museum, exhibits are presented as permanent and temporal exhibitions.